Saturday 29 May 2021

It's off to market I go...........

 My apologies for a lack of newsfromjude recently. I did have one lady ask me about a post, and said I should just say I'm still here, but I did say in my last post that i might not be back until after market.

It has been a very busy and productive time in the last 2 weeks and my fairy and I have a lot to show for it. (Photos to come in due course.) 

I am at my Mum's and half way to the city, car all packed and almost ready to head off to the city. I know I have far too much "stuff", but that's ok. It means that there will be stock for my next event. It should be a great day, and a chance to catch up with a lot of quilting friends again.

Just in case you didn't catch the details and you decide a trip in the sunshine today would be good, I will post the flyer below again.


Thoughts go out to those in Victoria who are in lockdown again. Enjoy your day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

Blessings, From Jude

3 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Hope you have a successful day at the market.

Maria said...

Have a fantastic day......

Chookyblue...... said...

hope market day goes well for you.......