Sunday 4 April 2021

Happy Birthday

 My apologies to Mister now 10 year old as this post should have been done yesterday. It was my good intentions to do in the afternoon when I searched for photos, but then we had one visitor, and then another, and another, until I got to bed and realised what I should have done. Sorry, but better late than never.

From this little cutie, the day he was born, (and a day I remember clearly, because I tripped over in the main street while holding his 2 year old brother!!)........


.................growing into this little blonde haired cutie.........


.......and 10 years later, still with that lovely smile and those long blonde locks! Hope your day was lots of fun with your cousins, and good to chat with you.


                     Looks like a lovely catchup with 8 of my 10 grandies all together for lunch.

                                                     Will be back soon with another post.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

dq said...

How wonderful to remember this sweet baby boy as he is growing up! I am on my way to catching up with you on grands. I will get getting #7 in 5-6 weeks.