Thursday 4 March 2021

Happy Birthday


 Time for another post, this time the birthday of GD2, who turns 20 today! Where do the years go?? I seem to keep saying this don't I?

I have been onto facebook to find some photos, and then found a few in my files. I did take one yesterday so that will be a current one.

You have certainly grown from this little cutie in your "too big" school uniform.............

                              ..............and into this cheeky little girl with her auntie.................

........some cake decorating with Grandma..........


                     .......and we might try some "cleaning out the bowl" with little sister, at Grandma's house?


....and here we are, same kitchen bench, and a few years older, it seems like she still likes cleaning out the bowls?? (the kitchen bench doesn't look like that these days!)

And here we are the day before her birthday, having lunch with Granny. (Not all the grandies call me Granny, but it seems happen as they get older!)


Hope your day has been special for you, and wishing you many blessings for the future.

Luv from Grandma (Granny) xx

No comments: