Wednesday 31 March 2021

Another birthday

 March has been a busy month for family birthdays, and yesterday my baby boy turned 33 years old. It hardly seems any time at all since he was born!

 I am posting on my phone, as my feet are up in the reclining position and I want to get this published while it is still March. So photos from my phone will have to suffice.

This was taken last weekend when they travelled to Kangaroo Island for his cousin's wedding. A beautiful, scenic spot for a few days away.


This is DD1, DS and DD2, taken where the wedding was held.


And here is the birthday boy with his cake.


Hope your day was special.
Love from Mum

Blessings from Jude


2 comments:

Gail said...

A lovely group of children!

Linda Steele said...

My baby boy turns 30 this month, the time certainly flies by quickly