Friday 27 October 2023

An Apology..............

 Sorry for a lack of blog posts recently. I do have good intentions. Our quilt show went well and I shall be back soon with photos.

Am on the road again this weekend, which was not on the schedule, and do have a few other trips to report on too. And Chooky has had a few quick zooms, which I have only managed to be on for limited times.

It was so good to catch up with Annette and Jo at our recent quilt show, and have this photo to share, of 4 of us "Scrub stitching Barradine" girls.


That's all for now. I am still here, even though posts have been few and far between.

Blessings, From Jude




6 comments:

Jo said...

It was a great show and catch up too.

Susan Smith said...

It was a great show and to catch up with you & the ladies I know, (Val & Pat) and to meet Jo. I'm way behind on both blogging & crafting. Take care & hugs.

Janice said...

It’s good to hear that the show went well. It’s a lovely photo of you all.

Susan said...

Just not enough hours in a day is there??
I am well behind reading posts...let alone posting!

loulee said...

Great to catch up with friends.

Chookyblue...... said...

So happy you girls all got to catch up again........