Wednesday 27 April 2022

Memories..........

 While scrolling through facebook tonight I came across a couple of posts from friends which reminded me of where we were 4 years ago today! Thus I have been back in my blog files to see what I had posted on the 27th April, 2018. I was on the trip of my life as we had spent the day at Hamilton, USA, the home of Missouri Star Quilt Co! What an amazing town, with so many shops all full of quilting fabrics and associated 'stuff'. I might have helped the economy of that town quite a bit that day, if fact we all did and many boxes of goodies were posted home as our bags were getting pretty full by this stage of the tour. 

This is our group photo taken with the famous Jenny Doan! 


It was almost the end of our 2 week tour and here are Michelle and I all packed ready to get onto the bus for our trip home. 


I am so pleased I made that journey when I did, as I would be very hesitant to go now, with what has occurred in the world recently. We all have some great memories.

Blessings, From Jude


5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh wow that was 4 years already..........I remember you worrying about going.......so pleased you went.......

kiwikid said...

That would have been a fantastic experience.

Linda Steele said...

Those were the days, we'd never even heard of Covid then. We were so free!

dq said...

How fun that you went there. I live in the US and haven't even been there. Perhaps someday. I also want to go to Peducah, Kentucky as well as Sisters, Oregan.

Raylene Edwards said...

I’ve found this site, text me please if you receive it 🤞