Tuesday 21 April 2020

Happy Birthday

Today my second baby turned 43 years old. Where have all the years gone? I still remember clearly the morning that she decided that she was coming, after waiting for 15 looong days past my due date. 

But she was worth waiting for, and now she is a mum herself, of 3 children, and of course I had to go back into the photo files to see what I could find. First photo was taken at a wedding, and left to right is DD3, yours truly, 
 DD2, and DD1. 


                                       DD2 tickling Miss Bridie at another family celebration.


                                         I love this photo that was taken more recently.


Happy Birthday to you, lovely to chat this morning, and do hope you had a great day, in spite of social isolation. This will certainly be a year to remember.  Love Mum. xx

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Happy birthday to your DD3, similar age to our eldest son who will be 44 in December. That will make our girls 48 this year & our youngest was 42 in January. Wow, it makes me feel like we are ageing. (giggle). Take care, stay safe & hugs.

Susan Smith said...

Whoops, meant DD2.