Thursday 2 April 2020

Family


I had intended doing this post earlier, but time has got away from me again. I missed acknowledging the birthdays of DS and DIL who both celebrated birthdays in March. I guess it's better to be late than never.  


While on the subject of family, I have a few more photos to share......... Miss Bridie and her Dad playing snakes and ladders..................


Mr Tate sharing in some of the birthday cake................


....and the family of DD1 celabrating a birthday in March..................


.........DD2 and boys journeyed to Melbourne for Miss Billie's birthday early in March.....................


.....and DD3 doing exercises at home, with extra resistance, now that classes are cancelled! Life is changing.


I will be back with another post tomorrow as there is another family birthday.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Many blessings to you, my friend-- thanks for sharing your family joy from down under. My back aches just looking at your daughter's exercise plan! Stay safe; sending hugs~

Susan Smith said...

Lovely family catchup Judy. All stay safe, take care & huggles.