Tuesday 22 October 2024

I am still here!!........

 In case you thought I had left the country, I decided it was well past the time to do a blog post!! Life has been rather full lately. We had another trip away in the caravan in September, and I hope to get around to telling you about that soon.

 Since we returned there has been customer quilts to catch up on, more sorting of house 'stuff', trips to Naracoorte, a 21st birthday party and engagement party, another 4 day trip away, a family reunion, and the usual domestic chores. 

At the moment I am inundated with fabric, as I prepare to take my 'wares' to the Kaniva quilt show this weekend. Lots of sorting, cutting, pressing, and folding of bundles to tempt quilters.

Please find the notice below, and it would be lovely to see you there. Come and say hi, browse the shops and check out the fantastic array of quilts hanging in the hall.



I'll be back again soon, with a more comprehensive update of newsfromjude.

Catch ya,
Blessings, From Jude

No comments: