Friday 16 September 2022

Customer quiltiing..........

 Looking back at my last post, I see that is was more than 2 weeks ago!! How does that happen? I do have to say that there is a lot going on at the moment and I will try to do an update of newsfromjude soon.

I seems that my last post also promised to be back 'sometime' with customer quilt photos. When I wrote that line, I intended for 'sometime' to be much sooner! But here I am.

The first quilt here was made by Cheryl, and was handpieced in lovely pretty, soft colours, which is usually what she works with. I had made a plan for custom patterns on this quilt, and then Cheryl said to do an allover pattern, so feathers seemed like an appropriate choice.



This is another hand pieced quilt, made by Heather. This one was custom quilted with a simple pattern in each hexagon 'flower'.



Lois made the next 2 quilts, the first being the heart quilt, and quilted allover with Floating hearts and flowers........



......and this striking purple one was quilted with Damask.


Sherrel made this pretty quilt that was quilted allover with Roses.


This was made by Erica, using Park Avenue fabrics and quilted with a pattern called Augusta.


Another quilt made by Erica and the pattern used was Stitcherie.


This quilt was made by Pat for her friend, whose name is Iris. I have had this here for sometime, and it took some time to 'talk' to me. Pat, Iris and I were pretty happy with the outcome, and it was worth the wait.





This give you the overall view, but to hang the quilt, it doesn't have the light coming across the quilt to show up the quilting.


That's all for this time. Lots more to tell you and there is an exciting week coming up!! Lots of preparation is happening.

Blessings, From Jude

5 comments:

loulee said...

You've worked on some beautiful quilts.

Raylene Edwards said...

Good to see those quilts going home, a few crossed off your list of TBD ( To Be Done ) A very nice mix of various designs 👏

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeousquitl9ing and quilts........I especially love pats Iris quilt.....please tell her that....the quilting has brought the flowers to life.....

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilts and quilting Jude, the quilting certainly does bring them to life. The iris quilt is stunning.

Janice said...

They are beautiful. “Iris” was worth the wait.