Thursday 31 December 2020

Happy Birthday

 I know I promised to do a summary of the year 2020, but before I do that I am throwing in a quick little post to wish my 'fairy' a very happy birthday for today. I was going to say that it's not a special birthday, meaning it isn't an "0" one, but really, every birthday is a special one.

I have been back a bit into the files and found a few pics, although I could have gone back a few years and found a lot more. The first photo was taken 2 years ago............


...............and this is Raylene doing what she does so well, and that is sorting and organising......


..........................and here is a much more recent photo and how a lot of you might remember her during the Pink fundraiser in September this year.


I hope your day is a good one as you celebrate today and also farewell the year that has been. And thankyou for all that you do to bring a bit of fun into each occasion, and also organise my world for me.

Blessings, From Jude

9 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Thankyou Judy for My Special Blog, with lovely words & blessings. I appreciate the time you took to find those photos. I often think of the first retreat I attended at the Sanctuary, was it a stroke of luck, or was it meant to be? I have been blessed in meeting you & all that you have created to make the Sanctuary & No. 8 as a special place, not just for me, but many other ladies too. Love ❤️

ButterZ said...

Happy birthday to the special fairy, Raylene. Hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to the year ahead. Thanks Jude for your blog and letting us follow along.

kiwikid said...

Lovely post Jude, erysipelas happy birthday to the wonderful Fairy. May you both have many more adventures.

Maria said...

Wishing you a very birthday ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ Raylene.....

Karen's Korner said...

Sending birthday wishes to the birthday girl.

Janice said...

Happy belated birthday to Raylene. ๐ŸŽ‰

Jean McGee said...

Happy birthday Raelene I hope the new year is a much better one for everybody. Take care ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Susan said...

What a lovely post about your friend...Wishing Raylene a very happy belated birthday

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy birthday Fairy....