Friday 14 June 2019

Happy Birthday

Just a quick post to wish DD3 a Happy Birthday for yesterday. I have been pretty good at posting each family birthday on the actual day, but this week has been a "bit" chaotic, and I only remembered to do this today. I did have a phone conversation with her last night though, as they were on the way home from a birthday dinner out. 

I have found a few photos, the first one being when she was a baby, and it hardly seems 37 years ago. And now she is a mother herself.


I "borrowed" this from a facebook post by DD1 with a photo taken 12 years ago, with her niece.


This was taken last night, so is "hot off the press"!




I am looking forward to DD3 and family coming soon for a visit, and am thinking of activities to do with Miss Billie. I might have to check my house out, to see how child proof it is for a little girl who can now walk and climb??

Better go, the cleaning is done this morning, and all is ready for the next group this afternoon. Oh, except for some food. Wonder what I might find in the freezer and pantry? I shall come back and report on yesterday's Angels sewing day soon. It's still raining, and we have had the biggest rain recording in a long time. Will be a good weekend to be inside, with the fire going, and sewing.

Blessings, From Jude.

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

Time flies! Its the wood heater that I always think of child proofing, as our youngest managed to burn his hand on my parents fire one winter. Hope the freezer produces some goodies!