Saturday 20 April 2019

Last day to enter the competition

Just a reminder that today is the last day to enter the competition to celebrate that I have achieved 1000 blog posts. It will close at midnight, South Australian time tonight.
I have loved reading all the comments about how long you have been reading newsfromjude and how you came to find me. Thankyou to all my readers. While I don't write each post just to get comments, it is nice to hear from you.

I started my blog as a way to promote my quilting, and the retreats at The Sanctuary, but over the years I have added in family and the rest of my life. As I get this printed each year, I have accumulated quite a large collection of newsfromjude blog books.


We are having a fantastic weekend here with beautiful friends. Lots of laughs and stories, and a bit of sewing is happening. I will be back with a full report in due course.

Hope you are having a great Easter, whatever you are doing and wherever you are in this wide world. This time last year I was touring around the United States and having a great time.

Blessings, From Jude.

1 comment:

Maxine S said...

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend - there’s not much sewing happening here as I’m watching the Fed Cup and just lazing in front of the TV.